Contact

Image Map

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Laundry Tip

With three men in the house, I have a lot of laundry to do. It seems like the washer and dryer are constantly running. My two boys are getting into everything. Damien just turned two and discovered how much fun it is to play in mud puddles. ( One of my favorite childhood activities ).

So, here is how I get their disgusting muddy clothes clean.

First, I grab about four ounces of Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda and dilute it with five ounces of warm water. I stir it very well until the powder is completely incorporated. I pour that solution into the empty washer. Then I add my laundry detergent. Then...I add the clothes.

If I am washing whites, I follow the same routine except I add four ounces of bleach diluted in hot water. Whites are always washed in hot water and Colored always washed in cold water.



With this formula I never have to rewash anything, It works perfectly. Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda is powerful stuff. Urban Cottage posted a nice blog about how she used it to remove paint from some beautiful old hinges. Check it out here....



No comments:

Post a Comment